Whether your company is small, medium or a corporate group, size is irrelevant, exposure is still a necessity. Should you be a small to medium company seeking new African export opportunities or a corporate with an established distribution network. Brand exposure is a priority.
Annually our exhibiting companies decide based on their export strategy where they need to show a presence. With their collated strategical input the following year's exhibition calendar is compiled. Consideration is given to public holidays, religious events, governmental elections etc.: prior to setting dates and venues.
Afritex makes it happen!!!
Advertising prior to the exhibition
- Advertising is conducted by strategically placed posters
- The local print media.
- Invitations are distributed by hand to professionals from a broad spectrum of industries.
- Electronic format invitations are sent to our existing database and with timely reminders.
Exhibitors: Travel Arrangements
- Advice on flight schedules to and from events.
- Detailed itinerary for the exhibitor's consideration & planning.
- Advise on immigration requirements (health & visa), customs & road travel requirements.
- Advise on car hire companies and contact details.
- Booking of shuttles from airport to hotel and return.
- Block booking of exhibitor’s accommodation.
- Organising road transfer between exhibitions in different towns, but in the same country.
- Arranging local introductions.
At the exhibition
All visitors from a technical background are registered at the entrance to the exhibition. Afritex capture the visitors name, company, job title, department and contact details. The visitors are presented with a name tag identifying them as a visitor. Accompanying their name tag the visitors also receive complimentary refreshment vouchers.
Prior to the visitor's register being made available, all data captured is vetted for authenticity. Once this procedure is complete the register is then distributed to all participating exhibitors. This information is only available to the participating companies and is not available to third parties or for purchase.
- Created on .
- Hits: 5466