Top 10 things to do in Namibia
Experience the joy and freedom of Namibia
Namibia is one of the most fascinating and diverse countries in the world and a number 1 travel destination.
Namibia is world famous for the highest dunes in the world at Sossusvlei and for the Etosha National Park, one of world’s greatest conservation areas.
10 Things to do in Namibia
- Go wildlife spotting in Etosha National Park
- Explore the rusted hulls and beaches of the Skeleton coast.
- Check out the Sossusvlei Dunes
- Namibia is a great place to do a self-drive trip
- See the German influenced Christ Church in the capital city of Windhoek
- Discover the Namib Desert
- Enjoy the Kalahari desert
- Go back in time at the Twyfelfontein rock engravings
- Spot seals at Cape Cross Seal Reserve
- Marvel at Fish River Canyon